Between Mother’s Day, Father’s Day and spring and summer birthdays, we are in the midst of another season of gift giving. If you are stumped on what to get for some of the people in your life, we have compiled a list of 11 great gift ideas that everyone and anyone will love. Read ahead if you need some inspiration before you start shopping.
Gifts That Everyone Will Love
1. Speakers: A good-quality music speaker is always going to be a good gift for anyone who likes to entertain. This JBL speaker has a great range and is conveniently sized to fit on any shelf or counter. Speakers are often one of those things that anyone would love to have, but not everyone will buy for themselves. If you have someone in your life that is still playing music off their TV speakers, then this is a great gift for them.
2. Temperature Control Mug: If you have a coffee-loving commuter in your life, a temperature-controlled mug makes a great gift. This special type of mug can usually be controlled through your phone so you can adjust the heat settings accordingly. No one likes arriving at the office for a long day of work with a cold cup of coffee in hand. Help your loved one sip on hot coffee all morning with one of these.
3. Wine Subscription: If you have any wine lovers in your life, a wine subscription is a great alternative to the standard bottle of wine gift. A wine subscription can last anywhere between a few months to a few years depending on how much you would like to spend. Each month the recipient of your gift will receive one or a few bottles of wine hand picked for them based on their preferences. This is a fun gift for a couple since it allows them to try out wines that they may have never reached for themselves.
Gifts for Her
4. Diamonds: If you are married, consider updating or adding to your wife’s wedding band set. If you have been married for a while, then your wife will love a new style band to replace or add on to her existing ring set. This baguette wedding band is elegant and timeless. This gorgeous band will never go out of style and will look great on your wife’s hand for years to come. Add in a pair of diamond earrings to really wow her.
5. Statement Jewelry and Accessories : If you want to gift a piece of jewelry to a girlfriend, sister, or mother, then look for a more trendy and fun piece to add to her collection. A diamond is a serious gift that will always feel romantic. A statement piece with colored gemstones is a fun way to gift jewelry to the women in your life that you aren’t married to. A fun pair of earrings or a unique necklace are great non-ring options. You can also go with a non-jewelry option like designer handbags.
6. Perfume Sets: Perfumes are a classic go-to when it comes to gifts for women. However, scents are very personal. If you are looking to pick out a new scent for a woman in your life, try out a perfume set instead. A good set will come with a variety of the brand’s best perfume options in smaller sizes. She will love being able to try out the different scents and you won’t be wasting money on one large bottle of perfume that she may end up not liking.
7. Candles: If you have a woman in your life that is hard to shop for, then a candle never fails. For the girl who wants nothing or buys herself anything that she may want, a gift that isn’t going to clutter up her space will be ideal. That is why gifting candles is always going to be a great choice. They are a practical and no-clutter gift that you can never have enough of. When giving candles as gifts, look out for unique scents and attractive packaging. Choose a candle with a beautiful jar that will match her home décor to really impress her.
Gifts for Him
8. Scalp massager: Have you ever met a man that doesn’t enjoy a head rub? They love the feeling of you running your fingers through their hair so try and recreate that with a gift that emulates this feeling and then some. A scalp massager has a variety of benefits outside of it feeling amazing. It can also promote hair growth which is something that men with thinning hair will be grateful for. Have your guy use it in the shower when he washes his hair for maximum benefits.
9. A Keychain Phone Charger: Women have the luxury of carrying around everything they need for the day in their purse. While men have every right to carry around a bag as well, it isn’t something that many of them are comfortable doing just yet. A reusable phone charger is a standard item in many women’s purses, but what do the purse-less men do when their phone battery runs out? He’ll need a charger that can fit in his pocket without taking up excess space. Get the guy in your life one of the small retractable phone chargers that fits right on his keyring. That way he has no excuse to not text you back.
Gifts for Kids
10. Fidget Set: Fidget toys have been taking over the internet. You see them all over TikTok in dozens of varieties and kids can’t get enough of these. If you have a youngster in your life, getting a set of fidgets that include different types of toys in coordinating colors will win you major points with them. Not to mention that this gift can keep them entertained for hours so it really is a win-win.
11. Galaxy Light: Another item that has gone viral on TikTok are the galaxy nightlights that project beautiful colors and stars onto the ceiling. This makes a great gift for kids of all ages, including teens. They will love the vibe that the glow from the light adds to their space.