Commencement ceremonies will be held from May 20 to 21 for Fresno State students. Here are the upcoming dates and locations for 2022’s celebrations.
Commencement ceremonies for Friday, May 20:
- Craig School of Business: 8 to 9:30 a.m. at Save Mart Center (SMC)
- Department of Physical Therapy: 10 a.m. to noon at Satellite Student Union (SSU)
- College of Social Sciences: 10:15 to 11:45 a.m. at SMC
- College of Arts and Humanities: 12:30 to 2 p.m. at SMC
- Jordan College of Agricultural Sciences and Technology: 2:45 to 4:15 p.m. at SMC
- Nurse Pinning Ceremony: 4 p.m. at SSU
- College of Science and Mathematics: 5 to 6:40 p.m. at SMC
- Kremen School of Education and Human Development: 7:15 p.m. at SMC
Commencement ceremonies for Saturday, May 21:
- Lyles College of Engineering: 8 to 9:30 a.m. at SMC
- College of Health and Human Services: 10:15 to 11:45 a.m. at SMC
- CAMP Graduation Luncheon: Noon at North Gym Room 118
- International Convocation: Noon to 1:30 p.m. at SSU
- Asian American and Pacific Islander Graduation Celebration: 12:30 to 2 p.m. at SMC
- African American Student Recognition Ceremony: 3 to 4:45 p.m. at SMC
- American Indian Graduation Honor Ceremony: 4:30 p.m. at SSU
- Rainbow Graduation Celebration: 5 to 6 p.m. at Peters Educational Center
- Chicano/Latino Commencement Celebration: 7 to 9:30 p.m. at SMC
According to Fresno State News, college and school commencement ceremonies will be livestreamed on the Fresno State commencement website.
Proof of vaccination or negative COVID-19 test upon entry to the arena is not required for events in the SMC but are a “strong recommendation” due to the lifting of indoor mega-event requirements on April 1, according to the California Department of Public Health.
Parking around the SMC will be free during the commencement ceremonies.