Summer time, Probably the most enjoyable time of the year as more families go on vacation, students are out of school for a few months. So with so much going on what should you eat to keep that summer body that you worked so hard to get?
Try not eating such a heavy breakfast. Instead these
- Acai bowl- An Acai bowl is a healthier yet very filling way to start your day. You can add fruits and nuts to make it even tastier.
- Oatmeal and fruits- Oatmeal is a healthy option for breakfast and is also very filling and is quick to make. You can add some fruits in it to add to the filler or for healthy additives.
- Avocado toast- Avocado toast is a great food of choice to start your day. Avocado is extremely healthy and is good for your skin. Adding an egg to your avocado toast will add extra filling for you as well as some protein.
- Smoothies- Smoothies might honestly be one of the healthiest options. And there are so many different options for you to choose from. You can try a green smoothie for a vitamin enriched breakfast. Or if you’re looking for more protein based try making a smoothie with your favorite protein powder and some peanut butter. Either way you definitely can’t lose by making a smoothie.
- Granola and parfait- Another easier quick fix is granola with parfait. A healthier alternative to yogurt. Feel free to add fruits and berries for additional fullness.
- Chia pudding- Chia pudding is a pretty new item to the market but holds a flavorful taste. Chia seeds are very healthy for you and are much needed in your diet. Add some peanut butter and bananas for an extra taste and some protein to your day.
We live in a world where there are so many different dieting programs, food restriction, and food allergies. So what exactly are the different options we can incorporate to make our breakfast consumption much healthier while still being tasty?
- Fruits are going to be the best way to go down the healthy route. And pretty much you can add fruit to any item to make it a little more healthy. Try adding a cup of fruit to your breakfast every morning to make it a little more filling. Adding healthier smaller items to your meals will help get you fuller quicker to avoid overeating the unhealthy items that you may have on your plate.
- Nuts are also going to be a good way to incorporate healthy items on your breakfast menu as well as boosting your energy level and fill you up. Try adding a cup of nuts to your oatmeal or just on the side.
- Milk alternatives- We all grew up knowing that milk caused strong bones and gave us vitamin D. What we have learned since is that too much milk is bad for us. As well as a lot of people are lactose intolerant. Luckily there are many healthier alternatives to milk now. The oldest being soy milk Oat milk has become a popular choice in the lactose free milk option. And is also a healthier alternative to creamer in your coffee.
- Antioxidants- Not only very powerful for your immune system but a very good way to start your day. Antioxidants consist of Blueberries, goji berries, dark chocolate, pecans, strawberries as well as bananas. An acai bowl is what’s going to ensure that you get a whole bunch of nutrition.
Having a healthy breakfast is not all that hard to achieve. Your breakfast is your most important meal of the day. Make sure that you eat something that will boost your energy and will make your body happy.