Nov 20, 2019
Kiss each other teasing enjoying tenderness and intimacy. Sensual couple enjoying intimacy. Tenderness and intimacy. Intimate moments for happy lovers

Advice to Save a Failing Relationship

I’ve been in a relationship for two years now. We’re happy together, but we’re struggling in the intimacy department. Lately, I’ve been having trouble getting in the mood. I’m worried that my partner may leave me, but I’m also worried that I have ED. I’m thinking about taking Kamagra to kickstart things. How can ED affect my relationship?

Before we talk about the effects of ED on relationships, we want to advise against taking Kamagra. Many men don’t realize that this drug is illegal and unlicensed in the U.S. Just because you can buy it online, that doesn’t mean that it’s legal or safe to do so.

Talk to your doctor about safe and FDA-approved medications that can treat your ED.

Every relationship is different, and ED affects every relationship in different ways. Some couples are better able to adapt and change their sex life than others. Oftentimes, the focus is on the man and his emotions. Of course, those are valid concerns. After all, he’s the one dealing with ED and everything that goes with it.

But his romantic partner’s emotional health is also impacted. Partners may start feeling insecure and question whether their lover is still attracted to them. They may feel resentment, or even guilt if their lover puts even the smallest amount of blame on them.

Blame, guilt and anger are common experiences among partners of those with ED. 

Unfortunately, men often blame their ED issues on their partners, even if it’s indirect. They may say things like, “I never had this problem before I dated you.” Partners typically develop feelings of guilt and low self-esteem as a result. For women, the blow to their self-confidence can be permanent and devastating. Even if her partner tells her that it’s not her fault, she will still worry and will still feel responsible.

Couples may go through periods of intense stress when ED strikes. Some may end the relationship.

It’s important to be aware of these potential effects. Reassuring your partner that it is not his or her fault is a good start. But be aware that your partner may still feel responsible regardless of what you say. Communication can go a long way in preventing these feelings or allowing them to escalate.

ED is not as uncommon as you might think. Experts estimate that at least 50% of men in the U.S. experience some form of sexual dysfunction at some point in their lives. ED is the most common form of sexual dysfunction they experience. It affects 30 million men in the U.S. and over 140 million men across the world.

While common, it’s still a stressful condition that can put a strain on relationships and the sufferer’s self-esteem.

Here’s the good news: there is help. There are prescription drugs that you can take to help resolve the problem. You’ll want to weigh the benefits and potential side effects before making the decision to take ED drugs. Again, we advise against taking Kamagra for your ED. Talk to your doctor to make sure that the medication you take is safe and legal.

Previous Story Is There a Natural Treatment for My Relationship Problem? article thumbnail mt-3

Is There a Natural Treatment for My Relationship Problem?

Next Story Bulldogs pitcher named MW Athlete of the Year article thumbnail mt-3

Bulldogs pitcher named MW Athlete of the Year