Nov 20, 2019

Campus Speak

What does Vintage Days contribute to the Fresno State community? Do you plan on attending?

“I’ve heard it’s supposed to be here at State during this time of year. A lot of people I know are going, so it seems exciting. I might go, I don’t know.”

Vania Garcia
Art

“I haven’t heard a whole lot about it — just on the radio a bit. I’m not planning on attending just because I live 30 miles away and gas is pretty expensive, so I only come up here when I have to go to school.”

Nicholas Thiessen
Pre-Physical Therapy

“I’ve never been, but I know my sorority sisters get really involved, so this year I’m going to go check it out and support them and see if I can get some cool stuff.”

Jennifer Wright
Business

“I’m part of a fraternity and we were thinking about selling pizza or something, but I’m not sure if we’re going to end up doing it. I’ve never been before — this is my first year here.”

Miguel Tovar
Communications

“I will be attending certain days. I heard about it through e-mail and a couple friends. The Battle of the Bands and the food … seems pretty interesting.”

Mehul Mistry
Construction Management

“I go to Vintage Days every year. I like all the different food, the different music and the different activities. Hopefully I’ll get to go this year — I work full time.”

Anthony Moody
Athletic Training

What does Vintage Days mean to campus?

UC accepts more freshmen