– 8:02 a.m. A female had her wallet stolen out of an unlocked vehicle in the H lot.
– 10:48 a.m. An ambulance was called because an individual had a seizure in the health center and was not responsive.
– 11:12 a.m. A backpack was stolen when it was set near the parking meters in Lot K.
– 11:56 a.m. A female had her purse stolen from the Madden Library.
– 8:36 p.m. A 1988 Oldsmobile Delta (maroon colored) was stolen from the north parking lot. The license plate number is 2NNW827
No incidents reported for 3/04/08 or 3/03/08.
– 9:08 p.m. An unlicensed driver was arrested at a traffic stop. He also had an outstanding bench warrant.
– 1:49 a.m. A driver under the influence was arrested at Ashlan Avenue and Highway 168.
– 3:06 a.m. A driver under the influence was arrested at Fourth Street and Barstow Avenue.
– 4:07 a.m. A female was drunk in public at Cedar Hall. She was transported by EMS to Community Regional Medical Center
– 1:58 p.m. A person reported a violation of a protection order to the police department.
– 9:10 p.m. A person was arrested at a traffic stop at Barstow Avenue and Campus Avenue for driving with a suspended license.
– 11:54 p.m. A person was stopped at a pedestrian checkpoint at Barstow and Woodrow, and was arrested for an outstanding bench warrant.
– 12:06 a.m. A driver was arrested at Shaw Avenue and First Street for driving under the influence.
– 10:05 a.m. A bike was stolen on North Backer Avenue.
– 3:50 p.m. A male was sprayed by chemicals from field operations at Bullard Avenue and Willow Avenue.
– 7:59 p.m. Two laptops were stolen from a room in Graves Hall.
– 3:17 p.m. A dog was stolen from someone at the Health Center.
– 5:30 p.m. A person lost their wallet at the food court.
Comments may be used in the print edition of the newspaper. Be sure to pick up next Fridayâ€™s issue of The Collegian for featured comments.