Yak of the Week

The winner will appear on the front page of Monday’s Collegian — with new Yaks inside!

• May 9, 2016: CHECK OUT MONDAY’S PAPER!
  • May 2, 2016: Fresno State should invest in a hammock garden so we can all take naps in hammocks.
  • Apr. 25, 2016: This wind is making me self conscious. Now, everyone can see all my rolls & I’m not a bakery.
  • Apr. 18, 2016: Just saw 3 people walking together. A couple and a guy with his jumbo size bag of ruffles. Ruffles guy, I feel ya.
  • Apr. 11, 2016: Professor: “I don’t know anyone who passed this class without reading the textbook.” Me: you’re about to, fam.
  • Apr. 4, 2016: I got 4 midterms next week. Current stress levels: Kim Kardashian when she lost her diamond earrings in the ocean.
  • Mar. 14, 2016: Computer just crashed while I was a couple of hours into doing my essay. Now I have to write those two sentences all over again.
  • Mar. 7, 2016: Anyone hear the bookstore was just robbed of $20,000?? The suspect was seen carrying a sweatshirt and 3 textbooks.
  • Feb. 29, 2016: Who needs a boyfriend when my GPA does down on me everyday.
  • Feb. 17, 2016: If I had $100 for every time I got an email to study abroad, I would actually have enough to study abroad…
  • Feb. 8, 2016: To the girl that just shared an armrest with me during lecture… What are we?
  • Feb. 1, 2016: ‘Only the first week of school and I already have to buy Plan B.’