Print Specs and Rates
National Rate/Out of Area – $11.00
Open Rate – $9.00
Student Rate – $7.00Column width by inches
2 col.= 4 inches
3 col.= 6 inches
4 col.= 8 inches
5 col.= 10 inchesPage height = 16 inches
Contract Bulk Rates
Prices are per column inchOpen – $9.00
40 Inches – $8.40
80 Inches – $8.20
120 Inches – $8.00
160 Inches – $7.80
200 Inches – $7.60
240 Inches – $7.40
280 Inches – $7.20
300 Inches – $7.00National/Out Of Area – $11.00
40 Inches – $10.40
80 Inches – $10.20
120 Inches – $9.00
160 Inches – $8.80
200 Inches – $8.60
240 Inches – $8.40
280 Inches – $8.20
300 Inches – $8.00
Basic advertisement design and production are provided at no additional cost. For design services, please contact the General Manager at (559)278-5735.
Spot Color – $50 per color.
Full Color – $300 for full page, $150 for one-half page, $75 for one-quarter page or smaller.
The Collegian does not stretch or shrink ads. It does, however, “float” ads in the space sold, at the advertiser’s request. The Collegian accepts pre-designed electronic ads in the following formats only:
- Adobe Acrobat .PDF (all fonts must be embedded)
- Adobe Illustrator v5.0 or above .EPS (all fonts must be included or converted into outlines)
- Adobe Photoshop v4.0 or above .EPS
Pre-designed ads should be 170dpi, and all fonts 8-point or less should be in black and saved in black only.
1. Advertising space is sold in column inches.
2. Ad size is determined by multiplying the width, in columns, by the height in inches.
3. Ad price is determined by multiplying the total column inches by the contract rate.
4. All ads must be paid in advance (cash or check only).
The Collegian’s print editions are published on Monday, Wednesday and Friday, during fall and spring semesters, except holidays and the Mondays following a holiday. Please see our Schedule page.
1. Cancellation must be made five working days before the publication date.
2. No refund will be given on advertisements canceled after the deadline.
3. Space reservation and cancellation deadlines for special issues are ten (10) working days before the publication date.
4. The General Manager reserves the right to close any issue before the published deadline.
5. Artwork must be approved with the customer’s signature before publication, preferably seven (7) days prior. This includes any and all changes/edits.
The Collegian is not responsible for nor does it assume liability for its advertisers. We caution our readers to check the legitimacy of any questionable advertisers before doing business with them.