MENUMENU
Dec 12, 2018
Advertisement
Fresno police responded to an overdose call at University Inn on Tuesday, Oct. 30, 2018. (Seth Casey/The Collegian)

Man overdoses on heroin across from campus

Fresno police responded to an overdose call at the University Inn, across from Save Mart Center, on Tuesday night.

Police said that the man, whose name and age was not provided, overdosed on heroin in a room on the second floor of the inn.

Officers were called at around 10:17 p.m. by the man’s girlfriend. The man was treated by emergency medical personnel on the scene before being taken by an ambulance to Community Regional Medical Center.

Police said he was in stable condition. An officer on scene said Narcan was used to treat the man.

Previous Story Bulldogs basketball to push the pace in 2018 article thumbnail mt-3

Bulldogs basketball to push the pace in 2018

Next Story Healthy Bulldogs: Fun and safe Halloween ideas to do article thumbnail mt-3

Healthy Bulldogs: Fun and safe Halloween ideas to do