Sep 19, 2018

Salvador Solorio for ASI Senator of the College of Arts and Humanities

As a fourth-year student majoring in communication, I, Salvador Solorio, am seeking to represent the students of the College of Arts and Humanities.

I am a first-generation college student; my hometown is Delano. As a campus tour guide, I have had the pleasure of inspiring students to pursue higher education at Fresno State.

At Nutrishop Fresno, where I work, I motivate individuals to adopt a healthier lifestyle. Both positions enable me to help others. As an ASI senator, I could expand my passion to help the entire student body.

I believe anything can be solved through communication, and I am both able and unafraid to speak up and stand up for what is right for Fresno State students.

To me, Fresno State is much more than just our college. Fresno State is our home away from home. Fresno State is our family and it is our lives. Fresno State has become who we are and I wish to do the best for my home. Thus, I seek to serve as the voice for students in the College of Arts and Humanities.

Let’s make change. Let’s make some noise.

Previous Story Elizabeth Rocha Zuniga for ASI Senator At-Large article thumbnail mt-3

Elizabeth Rocha Zuniga for ASI Senator At-Large

Next Story Beverly Perez-Alvarez for ASI Senator At-Large article thumbnail mt-3

Beverly Perez-Alvarez for ASI Senator At-Large