Dec 11, 2018

Lemuel Vince S. Rivera for ASI Senator of the College of Science and Mathematics

Hello Bulldogs. My name is Lemuel Rivera and I am running to be your next Associated Students, Inc. (ASI) senator for the College of Science and Mathematics (CSM).

During the 2016-2017 academic year, I was elected to be your ASI senator and have a full understanding of its responsibilities. I am proud of our many accomplishments such as the installation of the water-refilling station in our Science I Building.

Additionally, I am heavily involved in the College of Science and Math as I belong to a research lab and am a member of several programs and clubs.

Essentially, I encompass the heart of a CSM student who can also serve as your ambitious senator. A few of my future goals are to increase study area space, fight for more research funding and support all of CSM’s clubs and programs.

With your vote, I promise to work toward your success and help reach your career goals.

Previous Story Michael K. Merzoian for ASI Senator of the Lyles College of Engineering article thumbnail mt-3

Michael K. Merzoian for ASI Senator of the Lyles College of Engineering

Next Story Tej Pratap Singh for ASI Senator of the Craig School of Business article thumbnail mt-3

Tej Pratap Singh for ASI Senator of the Craig School of Business