Jul 20, 2019

Meet your ASI candidate: Casandra Ramirez-Sanchez

Hello! My name is Casandra Ramirez-Sanchez, and I am running for an ASI senator at large position.

I love working to meet the students’ necessities and would enjoy being your representative for the 2017-2018 school year. I am currently a psychology major, and in this past year I’ve been involved in student government as the ASI special projects officer, as well as a student representative in the budget advisory committee here on campus and recently the ASI activities committee.

I am a transfer student from West Hills College Lemoore and was the associated student body president for the 2015-2016 school year. As well as the Student Senate for California Community Colleges Region V secretary.

My involvement in ASI has made me aware of your necessities here on campus and I want to be the person to represent you, fight for your rights as a Fresno State student and make sure your voice will be heard.

I am running on a slate with two other senator at large candidates. Cody Sedano and Travis Childress. Our involvement in student government at a local, regional and statewide level has given us a lot of experience in advocacy. Together we are “A Voice For All Students.”

Previous Story Meet your ASI candidate: Amber Malhi article thumbnail mt-3

Meet your ASI candidate: Amber Malhi

Next Story Meet your ASI candidate: Karan Purwaha article thumbnail mt-3

Meet your ASI candidate: Karan Purwaha