Thanksgiving is around the corner and who better than to show you how to prepare for time spent with friends and family, feasting than the Sandwich King himself, Joey Tribbiani.
- Sometimes it’s okay to play with your food.
If it means terrifying your friends. It’s totally worth it.
- Dress not to impress but to eat.
Maternity pants? Pah! You mean Thanksgiving pants.
- Don’t be afraid to set goals for yourself.
Some people concur Everest, others turkey. You do you, and you OWN it.
- If it’s your friend’s first time cooking a holiday feast, try to be supportive. Even if it tastes rank.
There’s always a silver lining.
- Pace yourself.
Because there is nothing worse than a post feast tummy ache!
- In the end, it doesn’t matter how much you feast. All that matters is being surrounded by those you care about.