Summer of 2013: A History
Fun was in the air this summer with local, statewide and even national events taking place that Fresno State students attended. Locally, there was a multitude of events in the Fresno community, from thousands of people at graduation in the Save Mart Center on May 17 and 18 to the Catacomb Party in Fulton Mall on July 20.
ArtHop in downtown Fresno and Tower District was a popular affair during summer with many Fresno State art lovers attending. It occurs every first and third Thursday of each month and is organized by the Fresno Arts Council.
And don’t forget the 93.7 KISS Country Five Dollar Summer Concerts in Woodward Park that continuously sold out. Four concerts with various country singers occurred this summer, with one more sold-out concert on Sept. 26.
If you missed out on any of these events, there are still plenty of concerts and events heading our way. The Big Fresno Fair hits town soon on Oct. 2 to Oct. 13.
Big House near FSU.
3/2, 2 car garage.
$1,250 a month/ $1,200 deposit.
Call Mike Brasil 408-230-4139
- Mountain West Victory!
- Holiday Products at The Rue and Gwen Gibson Farm Market
- High hopes, greater humility: Fresno State All-American seeks success
- A Taste from the ‘Holy Grail’ [gallery]
- Faculty have mixed reviews of Rate My Professors
- Fresno State community remembers Mandela
- Freeze worries Central Valley, Fresno State farmers
- ‘Helping Hams’ for families on Christmas
- The end: Assessing my education
- Football: Fresno State faces USC in Las Vegas Bowl
- Debaters take issue with scoring system, perceptions
- Alumni find success in business