Lacrosse: Bulldogs fall to Aztecs
Paula Badaili scored a career-high five goals for the Fresno State women’s lacrosse team in its 18-8 loss to Mountain Pacific Sports Federation opponent San Diego State Saturday at Bulldog Stadium.
Badaili’s career-high also tied the second single-game school record for most goals.
But it was not enough against the Aztecs (8-4, 3-1 MPSF), who outshot the Bulldogs 34-19.
The Aztecs’ Bailey Ewing and Felice Artuso each scored three goals and goalkeeper Sammy Slattery recorded seven saves.
Fresno State (2-9, 0-4 MPSF) had a hard time gaining any momentum early on and trailed San Diego State 13-4 at the half.
“I thought today was one of those games where we needed to execute for the whole 60 minutes,“ Fresno State coach Jessica Pausewang said.
“We keep having glimpses of greatness, but it doesn’t count unless you finish the game.”
Natalie Harrington added two goals for the Bulldogs and Katie Wilbur and Lisa Barnaba had a combined 12 saves.
Fresno State continues its home stand this week. The Bulldogs host Oregon on Wednesday (1 p.m.) and UC Davis on Saturday (2 p.m.).
Big House near FSU.
3/2, 2 car garage.
$1,250 a month/ $1,200 deposit.
Call Mike Brasil 408-230-4139
- Football: Anticipating the Aggies
- Jaywalking: a dangerous habit
- Dr. Peter Smits announces retirement
- Students to test First Amendment knowledge
- Drones fly into business world
- Student group to fight campus food waste
- All hail the Intern Queen
- ‘Tis the season…to ski
- Deal making: Iran won’t follow through. Why should it?
- Men’s Basketball: ‘Dogs take two in Fresno State Classic
- Reckoning: The true economic toll of Black Friday
- Oliaro reflects on career and future