Women’s Basketball: Senior Moult participates in two pro combines
Fresno State women’s basketball senior Rosie Moult, who was the Bulldogs’ go-to 3-point tactician for the past four years, is participating in two professional combines.
Scouts and coaches from the WNBA and international teams will evaluate Moult today at the 2013 New Orleans Women’s Combine and on Saturday at the ProHoops Combine.
“I’m really excited to be able to have this opportunity to train and play against great players and in front of scouts,” Moult said. “My goal is to further my playing career after leaving Fresno State, so hopefully these camps give me the opportunity to do that.”
Moult and the Bulldogs finished the season 24-9 and won this year’s Mountain West Conference Women’s Basketball Championships.
Fresno State lost to No. 2 Cal 90-76 in the first round of the NCAA Tournament as the No. 15-seed.
Moult leaves Fresno State as a three-time All-Conference selection and the school’s all-time leader in steals (275) and second-leading 3-point shooter (337).
Moult helped lead the Bulldogs to four NCAA Tournament appearances, the most recent being under first-year coach Raegan Pebley, and 104 wins in her four years at Fresno State.
Big House near FSU.
3/2, 2 car garage.
$1,250 a month/ $1,200 deposit.
Call Mike Brasil 408-230-4139
- Mountain West Victory!
- Holiday Products at The Rue and Gwen Gibson Farm Market
- High hopes, greater humility: Fresno State All-American seeks success
- A Taste from the ‘Holy Grail’ [gallery]
- Faculty have mixed reviews of Rate My Professors
- Fresno State community remembers Mandela
- Freeze worries Central Valley, Fresno State farmers
- ‘Helping Hams’ for families on Christmas
- The end: Assessing my education
- Football: Fresno State faces USC in Las Vegas Bowl
- Debaters take issue with scoring system, perceptions
- Alumni find success in business