Jim Sweeney Remembered at Bulldog Stadium
On Friday Feb. 8, former Head Coach Jim Sweeney died at the age of 83. On Saturday hundreds of fans arrived at Bulldog Stadium to remember one of the greatest football coaches Fresno State has ever had. Current Head Coach Tim DeRuyter, and former quarterbacks Kevin Sweeney and Trent Dilfer were among those who spoke about coach Sweeney.
Big House near FSU.
3/2, 2 car garage.
$1,250 a month/ $1,200 deposit.
Call Mike Brasil 408-230-4139
- KEEPING CALM: Fresno State defense hopes to regain composure with MW title on line
- Electrical grid sustains second failure in less than a year
- Women’s Basketball: ‘Dogs rout San Diego Christian
- Football: Q&A with Utah State’s newspaper
- South Africa’s uniter dies at 95
- Senator visits dairy, talks farm bill’s impact
- Holiday gift options for ‘Dogs at the ‘Kennel’
- Students light up Christmas Tree Lane
- Too much caffeine: dangerous?
- Weekend Wonders: from Christmas to the zoo
- The idle society: Why the Puritans had the right idea
- Wrestling: By not reinstating this NCAA sport, Fresno State is alienating spectators and athletes