Fresno State Dairy produces Valentine’s Day ice cream flavors
Fresno State’s diary processing unit recognizes the Valentine season by producing two ice cream flavors inspired by the holiday. Raspberry Romance and Sinful Cinnamon can be found not far from campus at The Rue and Gwen Gibson Farm Market.
Big House near FSU.
3/2, 2 car garage.
$1,250 a month/ $1,200 deposit.
Call Mike Brasil 408-230-4139
- Football: Anticipating the Aggies
- Jaywalking: a dangerous habit
- Dr. Peter Smits announces retirement
- Students to test First Amendment knowledge
- Drones fly into business world
- Student group to fight campus food waste
- All hail the Intern Queen
- ‘Tis the season…to ski
- Deal making: Iran won’t follow through. Why should it?
- Men’s Basketball: ‘Dogs take two in Fresno State Classic
- Reckoning: The true economic toll of Black Friday
- Oliaro reflects on career and future