Women’s Basketball: Fresno State starts fast in road win
Visiting Fresno State got off to a fast start, piling up a 17-2 lead eight minutes into regulation, and led all throughout in its 69-58 Mountain West Conference women’s basketball win over Colorado State on Sunday at Moby Arena.
Four Bulldogs scored in double figures, with Ki-Ki Moore’s 18 points leading all scorers.
Rosie Moult added 13 points and four steals. Bree Farley added 15, making 5-of-7 3-pointers. Alex Sheedy added 14 in the Bulldogs’ third-straight conference win by 10 or more points.
Fresno State forced nine steals and 15 turnovers on defense.
The Bulldogs led 40-22 at halftime and by as much as 21 points in the first half.
LaDeyah Forte and Caitlin Duffy led Colorado State with 12 and 11 points, respectively.
Fresno State improves to 13-6 overall and 5-1 in conference play. Six of the Bulldogs’ final 10 games will be played at home.
Big House near FSU.
3/2, 2 car garage.
$1,250 a month/ $1,200 deposit.
Call Mike Brasil 408-230-4139
- KEEPING CALM: Fresno State defense hopes to regain composure with MW title on line
- Electrical grid sustains second failure in less than a year
- Women’s Basketball: ‘Dogs rout San Diego Christian
- Football: Q&A with Utah State’s newspaper
- South Africa’s uniter dies at 95
- Senator visits dairy, talks farm bill’s impact
- Holiday gift options for ‘Dogs at the ‘Kennel’
- Students light up Christmas Tree Lane
- Too much caffeine: dangerous?
- Weekend Wonders: from Christmas to the zoo
- The idle society: Why the Puritans had the right idea
- Wrestling: By not reinstating this NCAA sport, Fresno State is alienating spectators and athletes