Bulldogs struggle to overcome Tigers 66-61
It was another stressful night for head coach Rodney Terry and the Redwave as the Bulldogs had trouble executing offensively against the University of Pacific Tigers on Friday. Kevin Foster had his fourth career double double with 15 points and 10 rebounds. Allen Huddleston had 13 points against his former team after sitting out for the 2011-12 season due to NCAA transfer rules. Kevin Olekaibe had 11 points and Tyler Johnson had 10 points. The Bulldogs face Long Beach State in Fresno on Sunday Nov. 25 at 1:00 p.m. PT
Big House near FSU.
3/2, 2 car garage.
$1,250 a month/ $1,200 deposit.
Call Mike Brasil 408-230-4139
- Mountain West Victory!
- Holiday Products at The Rue and Gwen Gibson Farm Market
- High hopes, greater humility: Fresno State All-American seeks success
- A Taste from the ‘Holy Grail’ [gallery]
- Faculty have mixed reviews of Rate My Professors
- Fresno State community remembers Mandela
- Freeze worries Central Valley, Fresno State farmers
- ‘Helping Hams’ for families on Christmas
- The end: Assessing my education
- Football: Fresno State faces USC in Las Vegas Bowl
- Debaters take issue with scoring system, perceptions
- Alumni find success in business