Welty: ‘The facts behind Proposition 30′
On the ballot this year, voters will decide whether to pass Proposition 30, the initiative that would raise the state sales tax and raise income taxes for the wealthy.
If the proposition were rejected, Fresno State would face a series of cuts.
President John Welty sat down with The Collegian to talk about the proposition’s effects on Fresno State.
Big House near FSU.
3/2, 2 car garage.
$1,250 a month/ $1,200 deposit.
Call Mike Brasil 408-230-4139
- Mountain West Victory!
- Holiday Products at The Rue and Gwen Gibson Farm Market
- High hopes, greater humility: Fresno State All-American seeks success
- A Taste from the ‘Holy Grail’ [gallery]
- Faculty have mixed reviews of Rate My Professors
- Fresno State community remembers Mandela
- Freeze worries Central Valley, Fresno State farmers
- ‘Helping Hams’ for families on Christmas
- The end: Assessing my education
- Football: Fresno State faces USC in Las Vegas Bowl
- Debaters take issue with scoring system, perceptions
- Alumni find success in business