Welty: ‘The facts behind Proposition 30′
On the ballot this year, voters will decide whether to pass Proposition 30, the initiative that would raise the state sales tax and raise income taxes for the wealthy.
If the proposition were rejected, Fresno State would face a series of cuts.
President John Welty sat down with The Collegian to talk about the proposition’s effects on Fresno State.
- Angie Cates Moore stepping down as women’s golf coach
- Fresno State President-Designate Joseph Castro to form transition team
- Football: Fresno State to wear alternate uniforms, helmets this season
- Football: Fresno State legend Jack Mulkey dies at age 95
- MW Tournament update: ’Dogs eliminate Wolf Pack to stay in the hunt
- Mountain West Tournament: Opening loss to Nevada places ’Dogs in must-win scenario
- UC San Francisco vice chancellor Joseph Castro returns to Valley roots as Fresno State’s next president
- CSU Trustees name UC San Francisco vice chancellor Joseph Castro as new Fresno State president
- ‘Star Trek Into Darkness’ review: Boldly takes audiences on a fun and exciting ride
- Fresno State AD Thomas Boeh withdraws candidacy from Rutgers’ athletic director position
- ‘The Great Gatsby’ review: More good than great
- Baseball: Big hits from Viers, Judge push Bulldogs to win