Bulldogs Hogtie Cowboys 42-14
The Fresno State Bulldogs faced the Wyoming Cowboys on Saturday night. The Bulldogs started strong scoring three times in the first quarter. The game was a shutout until late in the third quarter when the Cowboys managed to score on a six-yard pass. Phillip Thomas made his seventh interception of the season; three of those have been returned for touchdowns. The Dogs go on to win 42-12. They face The Lobos in Albuquerque, New Mexico at 12:30 p.m. this weekend.
Big House near FSU.
3/2, 2 car garage.
$1,250 a month/ $1,200 deposit.
Call Mike Brasil 408-230-4139
- Football: Fresno State faces USC in Las Vegas Bowl
- Debaters take issue with scoring system, perceptions
- Alumni find success in business
- Carolyn Coon takes interim role with Oliaro retirement
- Workshop to educate students about drought
- Fresno State wins inaugural Mountain West Championship Game
- Road to Vegas [gallery]
- KEEPING CALM: Fresno State defense hopes to regain composure with MW title on line
- Electrical grid sustains second failure in less than a year
- Women’s Basketball: ‘Dogs rout San Diego Christian
- Football: Q&A with Utah State’s newspaper
- South Africa’s uniter dies at 95