iClickers Integrating Debates with Class Lessons
Starting in 2008 and continuing to this year’s presidential debates, sociology professor Matthew Jendian has been using iClickers during the debates. He does live polling and discussions at the debates using the devices, and he uses the results as part of his class lessons.
- ‘Star Trek Into Darkness’ review: Boldly takes audiences on a fun and exciting ride
- Fresno State AD Thomas Boeh withdraws candidacy from Rutgers’ athletic director position
- ‘The Great Gatsby’ review: More good than great
- Baseball: Big hits from Viers, Judge push Bulldogs to win
- Club Sports: Champion rodeo rider Uhuru Adem overcomes adversities
- Track and Field: ‘Dogs fine tune for MW championships
- Preview: 2013 Mountain West Conference Baseball Championships
- Commentary: Don’t count them out yet
- Campus tech leader Russell Perry remembered
- Dog House cancels pre-graduation celebration
- The Legacy of John D. Welty
- Dear Mr. President, do you not know?