Greek Clean-up scheduled for Sept. 23
Fresno State students will head out Sunday morning for Greek Clean-up, a day when fraternities and sororities host volunteers to clean the areas around the Greek housing as part of revitalization efforts to the university community.
From 11 a.m. to 2 p.m., two teams will be cleaning around Fraternity and Sorority Mall on Millbrook Ave. and 6th Ave., and along the fraternities on Shaw Ave.
Students will pick up trash, help with lawn care, and paint over graffiti.
- Angie Cates Moore stepping down as women’s golf coach
- Fresno State President-Designate Joseph Castro to form transition team
- Football: Fresno State to wear alternate uniforms, helmets this season
- Football: Fresno State legend Jack Mulkey dies at age 95
- MW Tournament update: ’Dogs eliminate Wolf Pack to stay in the hunt
- Mountain West Tournament: Opening loss to Nevada places ’Dogs in must-win scenario
- UC San Francisco vice chancellor Joseph Castro returns to Valley roots as Fresno State’s next president
- CSU Trustees name UC San Francisco vice chancellor Joseph Castro as new Fresno State president
- ‘Star Trek Into Darkness’ review: Boldly takes audiences on a fun and exciting ride
- Fresno State AD Thomas Boeh withdraws candidacy from Rutgers’ athletic director position
- ‘The Great Gatsby’ review: More good than great
- Baseball: Big hits from Viers, Judge push Bulldogs to win