Pebley introduced as head coach
New head coach Raegan Pebley addresses the
media in her introductory press conference
at the Save Mart Center today.
James Ramirez / The Collegian
Raegan Pebley was introduced as the new face of the women’s basketball program today at a press conference in the Save Mart Center. This was the first time players, staff and community members were able to meet Pebley in person.
She takes over a Fresno State program that won a record 28 games this season under former head coach Adrian Wiggins, who left for Mississippi after leading the Bulldogs to five straight NCAA Tournament appearances and four Western Athletic Conference championships.
Pebley was the head coach at Utah State for nine seasons, resurrecting a program that was dormant for 16 years and leading it to its first postseason appearances.
- Mountain West Tournament: Opening loss to Nevada places ’Dogs in must-win scenario
- UC San Francisco vice chancellor Joseph Castro returns to Valley roots as Fresno State’s next president
- CSU Trustees name UC San Francisco vice chancellor Joseph Castro as new Fresno State president
- ‘Star Trek Into Darkness’ review: Boldly takes audiences on a fun and exciting ride
- Fresno State AD Thomas Boeh withdraws candidacy from Rutgers’ athletic director position
- ‘The Great Gatsby’ review: More good than great
- Baseball: Big hits from Viers, Judge push Bulldogs to win
- Club Sports: Champion rodeo rider Uhuru Adem overcomes adversities
- Track and Field: ‘Dogs fine tune for MW championships
- Preview: 2013 Mountain West Conference Baseball Championships
- Commentary: Don’t count them out yet
- Campus tech leader Russell Perry remembered