Pebley introduced as head coach
New head coach Raegan Pebley addresses the
media in her introductory press conference
at the Save Mart Center today.
James Ramirez / The Collegian
Raegan Pebley was introduced as the new face of the women’s basketball program today at a press conference in the Save Mart Center. This was the first time players, staff and community members were able to meet Pebley in person.
She takes over a Fresno State program that won a record 28 games this season under former head coach Adrian Wiggins, who left for Mississippi after leading the Bulldogs to five straight NCAA Tournament appearances and four Western Athletic Conference championships.
Pebley was the head coach at Utah State for nine seasons, resurrecting a program that was dormant for 16 years and leading it to its first postseason appearances.
Big House near FSU.
3/2, 2 car garage.
$1,250 a month/ $1,200 deposit.
Call Mike Brasil 408-230-4139
- KEEPING CALM: Fresno State defense hopes to regain composure with MW title on line
- Electrical grid sustains second failure in less than a year
- Women’s Basketball: ‘Dogs rout San Diego Christian
- Football: Q&A with Utah State’s newspaper
- South Africa’s uniter dies at 95
- Senator visits dairy, talks farm bill’s impact
- Holiday gift options for ‘Dogs at the ‘Kennel’
- Students light up Christmas Tree Lane
- Too much caffeine: dangerous?
- Weekend Wonders: from Christmas to the zoo
- The idle society: Why the Puritans had the right idea
- Wrestling: By not reinstating this NCAA sport, Fresno State is alienating spectators and athletes