Softball: Bulldogs vs. BYU Called on Account of Rain while tied 3-3
Coming off two wins in Friday night’s doubleheader with Brigham Young, the Bulldogs were trailing 3-0 behind the Cougars in the first two innings of the final game in the series. But in the bottom of the third, Fresno State came roaring back on a home run to left-center field with two on base.
As the inning ended a full-on downpour caused officials to cancel the game before the required five innings had been completed.
The Bulldogs’ record stands at 24-13 overall and 4-1 in the Western Athletic Conference.
The Bulldogs will return on Wednesday to Bulldog Diamond for a doubleheader with UNLV and then play three games with Utah on Friday and Saturday.
Big House near FSU.
3/2, 2 car garage.
$1,250 a month/ $1,200 deposit.
Call Mike Brasil 408-230-4139
- KEEPING CALM: Fresno State defense hopes to regain composure with MW title on line
- Electrical grid sustains second failure in less than a year
- Women’s Basketball: ‘Dogs rout San Diego Christian
- Football: Q&A with Utah State’s newspaper
- South Africa’s uniter dies at 95
- Senator visits dairy, talks farm bill’s impact
- Holiday gift options for ‘Dogs at the ‘Kennel’
- Students light up Christmas Tree Lane
- Too much caffeine: dangerous?
- Weekend Wonders: from Christmas to the zoo
- The idle society: Why the Puritans had the right idea
- Wrestling: By not reinstating this NCAA sport, Fresno State is alienating spectators and athletes