Lady Antebellum performs for sold out crowd at Save Mart Center
Lady Antebellum performed to a sold out crowd last night at the Save
Photo by Esteban Cortez / The Collegian
Multi-platinum country music trio Lady Antebellum played in front of an energetic (and sold out) crowd last night at the Save Mart Center as part of their Own the Night 2012 World Tour, with Darius Rucker and Thompson Square as supporting acts.
Lead singer Hillary Scott said in a video promo that the band’s primary goal was to “create a once-in-a-lifetime concert experience and make some really special memories with our fans.”
Lady Antbellum won the “Best Country Album” Grammy this year for their third studio album “Own the Night,” which the tour is supporting. Their single “Dancin’ Away With My Heart” is ranked No. 7 in the Billboard top country songs for the week of March 31, and their album “Own the Night” is ranked No. 25 in the Billboard 200 top-selling albums. It been on the charts for 27 weeks.
Where you one of thousands of Lady Antebellum fans at the Save Mart Center last night? What did you think? Check out some photos (and video) of the event taken by Collegian photographer Esteban Cortez.
Big House near FSU.
3/2, 2 car garage.
$1,250 a month/ $1,200 deposit.
Call Mike Brasil 408-230-4139
- Mountain West Victory!
- Holiday Products at The Rue and Gwen Gibson Farm Market
- High hopes, greater humility: Fresno State All-American seeks success
- A Taste from the ‘Holy Grail’ [gallery]
- Faculty have mixed reviews of Rate My Professors
- Fresno State community remembers Mandela
- Freeze worries Central Valley, Fresno State farmers
- ‘Helping Hams’ for families on Christmas
- The end: Assessing my education
- Football: Fresno State faces USC in Las Vegas Bowl
- Debaters take issue with scoring system, perceptions
- Alumni find success in business