Crime Alert: Student pushed to the ground while jogging
Today at about 3:50 p.m., University Police reported that a Fresno State student was running northbound on Cedar between Bulldog Lane and Barstow Avenue. The student passed a male subject walking southbound on Cedar. When she turned around to make sure he didn’t follow her, he came up from behind her and pushed her to the ground. The student said the male subject was possibly a thin, white male, 5 foot 11 inches and was wearing a burgundy colored beanie. He was also described as having shoulder-length, light brown hair. The student could not remember the clothing description, but she said he smelled like alcohol.
If you have any information about this incident, please call University Police at (559)278-8400.
- Angie Cates Moore stepping down as women’s golf coach
- Fresno State President-Designate Joseph Castro to form transition team
- Football: Fresno State to wear alternate uniforms, helmets this season
- Football: Fresno State legend Jack Mulkey dies at age 95
- MW Tournament update: ’Dogs eliminate Wolf Pack to stay in the hunt
- Mountain West Tournament: Opening loss to Nevada places ’Dogs in must-win scenario
- UC San Francisco vice chancellor Joseph Castro returns to Valley roots as Fresno State’s next president
- CSU Trustees name UC San Francisco vice chancellor Joseph Castro as new Fresno State president
- ‘Star Trek Into Darkness’ review: Boldly takes audiences on a fun and exciting ride
- Fresno State AD Thomas Boeh withdraws candidacy from Rutgers’ athletic director position
- ‘The Great Gatsby’ review: More good than great
- Baseball: Big hits from Viers, Judge push Bulldogs to win