Crime Alert: Student pushed to the ground while jogging
Today at about 3:50 p.m., University Police reported that a Fresno State student was running northbound on Cedar between Bulldog Lane and Barstow Avenue. The student passed a male subject walking southbound on Cedar. When she turned around to make sure he didn’t follow her, he came up from behind her and pushed her to the ground. The student said the male subject was possibly a thin, white male, 5 foot 11 inches and was wearing a burgundy colored beanie. He was also described as having shoulder-length, light brown hair. The student could not remember the clothing description, but she said he smelled like alcohol.
If you have any information about this incident, please call University Police at (559)278-8400.
Big House near FSU.
3/2, 2 car garage.
$1,250 a month/ $1,200 deposit.
Call Mike Brasil 408-230-4139
- Holiday Products at The Rue and Gwen Gibson Farm Market
- High hopes, greater humility: Fresno State All-American seeks success
- A Taste from the ‘Holy Grail’ [gallery]
- Faculty have mixed reviews of Rate My Professors
- Fresno State community remembers Mandela
- Freeze worries Central Valley, Fresno State farmers
- ‘Helping Hams’ for families on Christmas
- The end: Assessing my education
- Football: Fresno State faces USC in Las Vegas Bowl
- Debaters take issue with scoring system, perceptions
- Alumni find success in business
- Carolyn Coon takes interim role with Oliaro retirement