Fallen tree branch damages vehicle
Teroy Roberts surveys the damage to his car as he speaks with his
insurance agent on the phone.
Sergio Robles / The Collegian
Although it was a sunny day, Dec. 1st was a bad day for student Teroy Roberts because of the strong winds that left a tree branch lying on top of his car.
His 2006 Mustang, parked in the ‘G’ Lot next to the dorms, was in a stall next to a tree planter.
The unusual weather toppled other branches throughout campus, including one that forced the Cedar Ave. entrance to the dorms to be closed. A fallen branch blocked the sidewalk between the Aspen dorms and the Henry Madden library, and next to Speech Arts a branch measuring more than 20 feet fell on the lawn.
No injuries have been reported.
Big House near FSU.
3/2, 2 car garage.
$1,250 a month/ $1,200 deposit.
Call Mike Brasil 408-230-4139
- Debaters take issue with scoring system, perceptions
- Alumni find success in business
- Carolyn Coon takes interim role with Oliaro retirement
- Workshop to educate students about drought
- Fresno State wins inaugural Mountain West Championship Game
- Road to Vegas [gallery]
- KEEPING CALM: Fresno State defense hopes to regain composure with MW title on line
- Electrical grid sustains second failure in less than a year
- Women’s Basketball: ‘Dogs rout San Diego Christian
- Football: Q&A with Utah State’s newspaper
- South Africa’s uniter dies at 95
- Senator visits dairy, talks farm bill’s impact