Jul 17, 2019

Brit’s new “Womanizer” video seems redundant

By now I imagine most of you have seen Britney Spears’ new video “Womanizer” at least once, if not a dozen times — I’ll admit I have viewed it a few times myself.

The video seems reminiscent of Brit’s good old times, before Fresno’s infamous K-nasty sabotaged her life. However, although I give her props for somewhat pulling herself together, the video seems redundant.

As I watched her new video, I couldn’t help but think that I’ve seen all this before. Brit is playing dress-up again with a short, brown wig to match her businesswoman attire and a saucy red wig paired with her bad-girl persona. Then there are the scenes when she’s in her birthday suit, lying on her back, arching up and down.

Doesn’t this all remind you of her “Oops, I Did It Again” and “Toxic” videos? And on another note, how many times does she say the word “Womanizer” exactly? I sadly lost count.

Yet, I honestly don’t blame Brit for this redundancy. I am sure her producers and managers are the major contributors in the creativity process.

I suppose I should just be content with the fact that she is back to her old self. At least she hasn’t shaved her hair off recently.

Columbus Day generates new discussion

How is the economy affecting your wardrobe?